Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life is good today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Life is good today Empty
PostSubject: Life is good today   Life is good today Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Every thing seems to be falling into place today . I am healthy , drinking way less (one beer a day) and that alone makes me feel better. I have a home that is payed for . I own my own land, Im physically getting stronger , Meds are working good, God is smiling down on me today Very Happy cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Life is good today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is good today   Life is good today Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

I feel incredibly blessed , I am healthy physically and getting stronger each day . I own my house and land , I have use of all five of my senses, I have a wonderful family . I am just incredibly blessed.
Back to top Go down
bd

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Life is good today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is good today   Life is good today Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:42 pm

That's good to hear man. I spent most of the last 11 years broke, barely making it by. I got an incredible job in Atlanta now making more in two weeks than I made in two months at my other jobs. I can't believe how blessed I am for that. Now I just need to cut back on the drink and quit smoking and get in shape and I'll be right there with ya.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Life is good today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is good today   Life is good today Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:07 pm

I hope the Lord gives you the strength he gave me....it was an amazing feeling .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life is good today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is good today   Life is good today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is good today
Page 1 of 1