Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How common is black magic?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
O.H.M.S

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-02-08

How common is black magic? Empty
PostSubject: How common is black magic?   How common is black magic? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm

I have a bit of a problem-A while back now, I got involved with some Satanists who practice black magic/witchcraft and it really destroyed my life for a while. I felt/feel like I have demons or bad spirits inside me and around me (this isnt possession though). A few months ago I'd had enough so I went and saw a priest and turned to Christ, my life improved drastically but the bad spirits and energies are still around and dragging me down to this day. For a few months, I felt like and was convinced all my loved ones and all of society were cursing me and things like that, which I now realise is pretty rediculous, but I still wonder how common this stuff is. Logic tells me it shouldn't be very common at all but these people are very skilled at implanting ideas in peoples minds-As someone who knows a fair bit about witchcraft I can tell you that implanting ideas in peoples minds is one of the oldest tricks in the book. So does anyone know how common this stuff is and can put my mind at rest? Ive been struggling for about a year and a half now. It gets old man, sometimes I think about just ending it, but I dont want to let them win. Thanks for reading and replying.
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: How common is black magic?   How common is black magic? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:01 am

Your best defense against satan is God's word. The devil has no power over you. Remember to pray and read the bible. Also find a good church to get involved in. I'll be praying for you. Hang in there How common is black magic? Icon_wink

James 4:7 (New International Version)

7Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
1 John 4:4 (New International Version)

4You, dear
children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is
in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
1 John 4:18 (New International Version)

18There is no fear in
love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with
punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
2 Corinthians 5:17 (New International Version)

17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Ephesians 6:11-17 (New International Version)

11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For
our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and
against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore
put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you
may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything,
to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
Back to top Go down
O.H.M.S

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How common is black magic?   How common is black magic? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 am

Thanks for the reply Nighthawk I appreciate it. I think part of the problem is when I knew these people etc. I was feeding my brain nothing but black knowledge that implanted itself deep into my subconconcious. It's going to take a long time to get it out but I just have to spend more time reading the bible and surrounding myself with Gods people. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: How common is black magic?   How common is black magic? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 pm

There's a book out there called The Bondage Breaker that is absolutely fantastic. Go buy it and get the study guide, too, and go through it. Do everything the guy says to do in the Steps to Freedom in Christ part. And I prayerfully wish you all the best from someone who used to be tormented by them too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Fragile

Fragile

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How common is black magic?   How common is black magic? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How common is black magic?   How common is black magic? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How common is black magic?
Page 1 of 1