Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what should i say?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
freedom

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-14

what should i say? Empty
PostSubject: what should i say?   what should i say? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:30 pm

ok, so i am reaaaaally really really getting tired of acting like i am so happy and skippy when really i just want to say "sthu and leave me alone!", but i can't exactly say that or i will be sent to the priniciples office (again), so i need some suggestions of how to subtly tell people to LEAVE ME ALONE. funny thing is i dont mind people online, only in person. people are always talking to me like it was still fifth grade, they obviously can't see i'm different. they talk abou what boys they like and how who is going to california in to months and how whoever and whoever are so together and it makes me want to SCREAM and murder someone! I.DONT.CARE. if your going to talk to me (and i'd prefer you dont) at least talk about something, well, you no, RELEVANT TO ANYTHING. i truly wouldn't care if whoever jumped off a cliff. (sry for the rant there) so any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

what should i say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i say?   what should i say? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Just smile and nod and ask a couple questions about whatever they're talking about, and they will think you're fascinating and gracious.

Eventually they'll start asking questions about you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
freedom

what should i say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i say?   what should i say? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:21 am

thanks, i will try that, cuz it is really getting annoying. what should i say? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

what should i say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i say?   what should i say? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:31 pm

I avoid eye contact and when they start talking I look directly at them , turn and walk away . they get the idea.
Back to top Go down
freedom

what should i say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i say?   what should i say? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 pm

thanks, i might just try that. i dont usually mind if its just lik one of my closer friends but sometimes ppl i dont even no just walk up smiling and are all lik "so how r u today" i dont even lik talking to ppl i love. further more someone whose name i dont even no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what should i say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i say?   what should i say? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what should i say?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: