Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM BACKKKKKKK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angelgirl74

angelgirl74

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-04

IM BACKKKKKKK Empty
PostSubject: IM BACKKKKKKK   IM BACKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi How the heck are ya'll doin?? LOL i thought i would just for old times sake, drop in and leave a message to say I WAS lurking around!~
My Daughter is going to be 7 Next Sat.. goes into Gr 2 in the fall.. my baby is growing up!!Sad
im still living with the white trash, if he was FEmale i would call him "stable Mable"
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
And my dad is showing more of alhemizers..Sad hes changed so much, and my Mom has had her hands full.
anyhow i will go for now.
Joanne
Back to top Go down
http://fubar.com/angelkeeper
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

IM BACKKKKKKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACKKKKKKK   IM BACKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:34 pm

JOANNE!!!!!
(((hugs))) and WB!! I was wondering how you were and what ever happened to you!
Sorry bout all the negative crap going on in your life Sad
I was really hoping that you had gotten out of your situation. I hope things are at least better.
I hope to see you around more.
Back to top Go down
angelgirl74

angelgirl74

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-04

IM BACKKKKKKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACKKKKKKK   IM BACKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:15 am

yeah thought i would see just how "dead" this place is.. and from i have heard... sounds just about right lol
Am getting ready for my daughters 7th b/day party tomarow. Smile and she goes to gr 2 in Sept~!!! some of you might remember after i had her, i posted it here. =) MAN where does the time go.. Laughing
Anyhow i will TRY to am apperances more often.
Joanne
Back to top Go down
http://fubar.com/angelkeeper
Sponsored content

IM BACKKKKKKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACKKKKKKK   IM BACKKKKKKK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM BACKKKKKKK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: