Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Telepathy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Telepathy Empty
PostSubject: Telepathy   Telepathy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:22 pm

*braces for scripture*

Soo...I've been studying (researching) telepathy. Why? I think it's a common occurrence that needs only to be refined. For instance, I can be right in the middle of something and have this..feeling. Usually like, right behind my forehead, and I can't describe it. But without fail--when I get this I know that my mom is not having a good day, feels sick, whatever. I get a similar thing with a young lady I'm very close to, but that's usually in my chest, and it's a sinking feeling.

So I did this "test" with my mom a couple days ago. We got 5 crayons, and I would concentrate on one while she was just emptying her mind. The first i thought of was red, she guessed purple (if i'm remembering right) and *then* i wrote it down. then, without thinking at all I started to write down white. And immediately she said (loudly I might add) "WHITE!". We did this a couple times, she got two of 5. Not good odds, but the times she got them were the times I didn't stress, just wrote it down without focusing. Hmm.....

Who believes in it, who thinks it's wrong, and who thinks I'm full of crap?
Lemme hear you guys, I'm really interested in this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Telepathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telepathy   Telepathy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:50 pm

we use so little of our brains I believe its possible. the human brain is uncharted basicly no one knows what powers it might possess. God dont make crap from china he made our brains amazing.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Telepathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telepathy   Telepathy Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Wow I can't believe I missed this one.

Ok I agree with Jim that we as humans don't use the full capacity of our brains.
I think that some people can use other or different parts of their brain and I think that if you keep using like exercising this part of your brain you can use it for a lot of good.
Some people call this the 6th sense (not like the movie) but a certain part of you that's more in touch with the unseen forces of this world.
Anyone who has met someone and got an instant 'vibe' from them, a feeling that turns out to be right has used this sense.

I used to be more in touch with this part of my brain. But the depression really clogs a lot of my brain function.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Telepathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telepathy   Telepathy Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:27 am

Quote :
But the depression really clogs a lot of my brain function.

YES!
Depression, anger, idiocy, and any other extreme emotion can have even a physical effect on you, not to mention blocking such things as telepathy.

I've actually been practicing now...I've found I can guess the outcome of random number generators (like dice) with about a 80% success rate. This is very cool...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Telepathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telepathy   Telepathy Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:03 am

I think as long as you don't go down the wrong path with this skill you can use it for a lot of good.
The wrong path being things like divination, reading cards, etc.
When you bring other items into the picture I think that's inviting outside forces to join you. But as long as you are just using the natural untapped power of your brain, I mean it's a God given talent.
I say keep working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Telepathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telepathy   Telepathy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telepathy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: GOD-
Jump to: