Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new 'old' cds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Ok so my bff was running me and hubby to do some errands yesterday cuz we had to take his vehicle to the shop. so as we were coming back she stopped at this little store like 3 blocks from the truck stop and she says you gotta check this place out. We go inside and it's a little and very cool music store.
One of those small kinda dimly lit places with a gazillion cd's.
So I got a new opy of Deftones White Pony which is one of my top 35 albums of all time and I had him order me Carnivore. Which I'll be picking up Monday.

So..what new cd's have you all picked up lately? new old whatever
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Mostly easy listening stuff for me lately like The Innocence Mission, Natalie Merchant and stuff like that.... I got a ton of burned cds from a couple buddies. Jimmy sent me two music of the eighties cds, a christian easy listening compilation, a christian metal compilation and DIO, and MOTLEY CRUE. Another buddy sent me 22 Viking metal and Viking folk metal cds of Amon Amarth, Moonsorrow, Thyrfing, Windir, Ensiferum, Hagalaz Runedance (Nordic Viking Folk music), Mithotyn, and URD & Storm (more viking folk music).
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 pm

maybe all the mellow music you're listening to is what's keeping your soul calmer.

I am setting up my ipod so I can truly just hit shuffle and not have to skip over any songs.
I had quite a few songs on my old pod that I just kinda sorta liked.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:02 am

i love browsing CD stores, some of my favorites a picked up are rush- 2112 and some indie band called MSD

Murder - MSD

Winter (acoustic) - MSD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:17 pm

That band sounds awesome excellent find. Are they on a label or was it like a self produced kind of cd? Cuz I think I would prolly dig some more of their stuff.
but big lolz at all the people in the crowd taping them with cell phones and other such modern fun things - that is sooo nowadays.
And poor Jim with his bummer of a connection can't see.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:16 pm

well, what I actually do is just put a bunch of pictures up on my screen and run by them really fast....they look like there moving.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:21 pm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001HVJNDG/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1232050801&sr=8-1

^buy link for MSD- the rebirth.

by far their best stuff IMO, plus it's super cheap, for those with as small a pocketbook as i.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:51 pm

LOL Jim
Dang I keep trying to edit this n it's just not working!!!
Here it goes again I

Last edited by switchbladeknitter on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It sent from my pocket then wouldn't accept my edit)
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Maybe a double post just this once.
k so I'll have to ask for that in a lil bit cuz I just got some new CDs but I am really thinkin I gotta have it.

On another note this typing with your thumbs thing is only ok in small doses. I'd pull out my computer instead of playing around on this but I feel cool and I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new 'old' cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 'old' cds   new 'old' cds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new 'old' cds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: CULTURE-
Jump to: