Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toymaker's Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Toymaker's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Toymaker's Dream   Toymaker's Dream Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:37 am

Who all has ever seen this movie? It is so cool. God the Father, Jesus and Satan all have mullets. It's so 80's. The outfits are very late 70's K.I.S.S. especially for the bad guys. Lots of pyrotechnics.

It has a really hard hitting Gospel message, too. God the Father is the Toymaker, Jesus is the Toymaker's Son, and we're the toys. Really cool.

I remember I went to see it at World Harvest in like 1988. World Harvest seats like 5,000 people. I was sitting about halfway back, and when the pyrotechnics went off it felt like I lost my eyebrows. I can't imagine what the people in the front row must have been going through! I also remember they had the whole front section blocked off. Obviously.

We're showing this, this Saturday for our youth kids. The Guitar Hero generation. They dig 80's stuff, even cheesy 80's stuff like this, although it is pretty cool.

Kuba if you read this you should totally come over, pig out on pizza and watch it with us! You would totally dig it. (You could also get your presents from us then!)

What's really a bummer is that you can't find it online at ALL. It's like they just never bothered to even have a website, or anything. You can't get any clips of it on YouTube, nothing. Weird.

Anybody finds a link to something about it, let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
stevie

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Toymaker's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymaker's Dream   Toymaker's Dream Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:52 am

Actually its not so bad if you lose your eyebrows cause theres some cool tattoo designs to replace them. Cool
Back to top Go down

Toymaker's Dream
Page 1 of 1